Monday, January 10, 2011

Looking back.

Looking back at 2010 gives me a great feeling. My business expanded more than I could have ever imagined. I took on challenging jobs and each time I learned knew things. At the end of each photo shoot I would think about what was successful as well as what I could improve on. I feel so lucky to have had some amazing clients. One of the best perks of the job is the positive feedback you receive from clients who truly love your work. I've acquired an abundance of knowledge all crammed someplace in my brain. Very excited for what 2011 has in store :)

Coming soon... this awesome family!

Tova Photography

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...don't remind me how much I MISS seeing you and your work at critique. Regardless, I'm really really glad you're doing so well. Keep it up.

Post a Comment